Hands on Kitchen

Go Back   Hands on Kitchen > Off Topic Discussion > Members' Lounge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Default ultimate body press dip stand review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B000ICHPIK

$79.99

Just put together our new dip stand from Ultimate Body Press. We first saw it on BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv and wanted to give it a try.

The whole setup clicks together with the push button tabs, you match the colored dots on each piece orange to orange, blue to blue, red to red, push each piece into place until it snaps/clips into place and you're good to go.

Once setup, I thought the dip stand felt very unstable and wobbled a lot, however once you set it on the floor and put some weight on it, it's VERY solid. Feels great.

As far as storing it goes, I was hoping you would push something and have the whole thing collapse, but that's not the case. You need to push the lower 2 tabs in and split the whole stand in half, then you need to push another 2 tabs in and twist the pieces to straighten them out. Not too much work, but if you want to use it 3-4 times a week, it will most likely be left whole and in the way.

Over all I think it's a good buy, I just wish it would collapse in a way that took 2 seconds. Think, walkers for older people. I love how those collapse. One button and boom it folds up.
Attached Thumbnails
ultimate body press dip stand review.-img_7273.jpg   ultimate body press dip stand review.-img_7274.jpg   ultimate body press dip stand review.-img_7275.jpg   ultimate body press dip stand review.-img_7279.jpg  

Please register or log in to remove this ad and the ads attached to all the pictures

Last edited by jeff; 12-19-2011 at 12:15 AM.
jeff is offline   Reply With Quote Share on facebook

Please register or log in to remove this ad and the ads attached to all the pictures

Old 09-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Great review on the dip station Jeff.
rhump01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Have you tried to do supine rows with it?
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyciol View Post
Have you tried to do supine rows with it?
I have not since I have a cable system and a smith machine. However I've seen it done in the BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv videos.
jeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body rock, bodyrock.tv, dip stand, workout gear